Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr Relationship Banker Location US-CA-San Francisco
Job ID 2020-7774
Category Branch Banking
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
Being the next generation Sr. Relationship Banker at East West Bank means you are part of a world-class team that focuses on delivering a high quality, high-touch and high-tech relationship banking experience across all customer touchpoints.
As a Sr. Relationship Banker, you will play a key role in
- managing, retaining and acquiring long-lasting win-win relationships with our customers
- actively assessing clients' financial information to recommend, present, and sell additional products and services to meet their needs
- leveraging the bank’s latest technology products to meet our customers’ expanding needs
We will help you grow your career at East West Bank by providing you with ongoing training to expand your business knowledge, grow your digital acumen, and build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Achieve quarterly and annual team/branch sales goals: C&I, CRE, SBA, mortgage, treasury management, deposits, wealth management investment products, international deposits/wires, and other commercial and consumer products
- Source and develop loans including but not limited to HELOC, Residential Loan and Commercial Loan
- Comply with annual renewals and all regulations for MLO; understand the interest rates, financing, and calculations to better service potential mortgage customers
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the bank’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required
- Assist customers with financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan/credit card payments, wire transfers and foreign currency exchange
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and focus on results with clients’ best interest in mind
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate products to customers
- Communicates effectively and confidently while engaging with clients
- Mentor, coach and provide guidance to employees to achieve sales and service goals for the branch
- Expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize clients’ digital banking experience
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service, teller, sales experience and MLO experience within the banking and/or financial service industry
- Series 6 and 63 investment and life insurance license
- Strong financial acumen and communication skills
- Proficiency in sales and service including prospecting and networking
- Strong familiarity and fluency with branch technology, mobile and online banking platforms
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and customer-service skills
- Able to adapt to new process and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS