Real Estate Private Equity - Senior Fund Accountant
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Financial Services, San Francisco
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
An exciting, early stage, and very well-funded Real Estate Investment venture is expanding their office in Downtown San Francisco! The real estate investment division is backed by a San Francisco investment icon and has generated substantial interest from their investor base, allowing for Fund growth and escalation. The team invests in a variety of Real Asset classes, including Hotels, Student Housing, Recreational Housing, and Storage centers. The Hotels they own are highly reputable properties. This position is for a Senior Accountant, ideally with prior Fund Accounting experience or exposure. Work directly with the Controller and CFO!
- Monthly partnership closings for real estate funds, including, but not limited to, waterfall calculation, partners’ equity allocations, and management fee calculation.
- Quarterly GAAP financial statements preparation.
- Coordinate and manage annual audits as required.
- Cash flow management.
- Performance calculation, including dollar-weighted and time-weighted returns, for the partnerships and individual limited partners.
- Capital calls and distributions preparation.
- Special projects/assignments on an ad hoc or periodic basis.
- Manage debt covenant compliance and calculations.
The ideal Senior Accountant will have:
- 3+ years of Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Accounting experience ideally with some Public Accounting in the past.
- Desire to build out a team and help the business scale.
- Knowledge of asset management and partnership accounting (Fund structures, etc.)
- CPA or progress towards it is nice to have.
- Excellent work life balance!
- Strong bonus structure
- Great 401k plan
- Attractive benefits including Free lunch every day
- Beautiful offices in Downtown San Francisco
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.