Job Description This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
An Associate Director- Quality Assurance Specialist fulfils the following responsibilities:
- Design, write and execute manual and automated tests.
- Work with Product Management to clarify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analyse test results across the full stream and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- Maintain software-testing artefacts.
- Use queries to create test data and analyse results.
- Determine and improve test coverage for releases.
- Initiate and implement process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Help define best practices for the use of Defect Tracking systems and Rally.
- Reproduce, analyse, and find the root cause for clients' issues.
- Perform detailed project planning and project management support including work breakdown structure, estimates, and status reporting specific to testing.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 10+ years of QA experience.
- Strong experience in QA activities throughout all stages of the SDLC.
- Experience working in agile environment including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Strong experience with a wide range of QA methodologies, expert in several.
- Aptitude for analysing and improving QA processes.
- Commonly viewed as the expert in one or more QA areas; sought out for advice in these areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent database skills.
- Excellent Java skills
- Solid financial knowledge.
- Exposure to AWS infrastructure.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.