Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Credit Cards and Personal Loans San Francisco, CA Marketing Full-time Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals - including improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, doing their taxes and shopping for loans (car, home and personal). We do all of this for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years. We've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,200 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland. Our Credit Cards and Personal Loans teams are the largest verticals in the company. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to uncover member insights and develop positioning and go-to-market strategies that unlock growth for the teams. Both teams are very member and mission-centric, focused on helping members find and get approved for the best credit cards and loans for them, a process that is often fraught with anxiety and uncertainty. What You'll Do:
- Lead product marketing and lifecycle marketing initiatives. Specifically, you will unlock meaningful insights, develop positioning for Credit Cards and Personal Loans, create go-to-market plans, and help determine, measure and optimize for success metrics.
- Partner with Brand to develop inspiring briefs for the creative team and ensure messaging and product proof points are on strategy.
- Drive incremental revenue via strong marketing campaigns and improvement of overall member experience in product and beyond.
- Partner with Product to be the voice of the member and make actionable recommendations on the product roadmap.
- Serve as integration lead and partner closely with Product, Design, Research, Brand, Performance Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Creative, and Member Support.
- 6+ years in Product Marketing
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Expertise in developing segmentation, product marketing and lifecycle marketing strategies that deliver on business strategy and can unlock growth
- Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods, including creative testing and optimization
- Solid understanding of best practices across key channels of TV, social, digital, radio and email
- Proven track record of working in a metrics-driven environment
- 2+ years credit card and/or consumer loans marketing experience preferred (e.g. working in cards or loans marketing at a bank or agency side)
- Collaborative personality. A positive outlook. The ability to excel and thrive in a fast-paced environment.