- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (US) Ltd
- 18 Oct 18
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include, but not limit to:
- Engage with key local stakeholders to understand business requirement, provide feedback and jointly address the issues with corporate functional teams of CICC.
- Act as key interface with Corporate Finance, Legal and HR to implement and coordinate relevant matters for San Franciscso Office.
- Manage office Facility/Administration services including procurement & contracting for services such as security and fire safety, building facilities/equipment, hotels and travel, office maintenance and make sure office routine operations run efficiently.
- Collaboratively work with corporate functional teams of General Administration (Corporate Real Estate, Global Travel, Security, Procurement and Communications) to deliver the local services in line with corporate guidelines.
- Proactively engage with Corporate Marketing to organize and support local business events and forums.
- Regular performance review to the suppliers and vendors mentioned above, negotiates for favourable group discounts and identifies savings;
- Oversee office environment and fully in charge of re-arranging and upgrading projects.
- Prepare annual general expenses budget and monitors monthly general expenses versus the approved budgets;
- Develop healthy working relationship with local organization, related companies and suppliers;
- Organise office team building activities;
- Manage and appraise local GA team’s performance and deliver orientation training to new joiners.
- Lead point for all administrative matters among all CICC offices globally;
- Ad-hoc project management when requested by local management.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant majors
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Competent Computer user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pro-active and practive professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiating skills
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Team player