English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Marketing Coordinator New Real Estate 19004185 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting with the implementation and administration of various marketing programs for an assigned business unit.
Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Develops familiarity with clients and programs.
- Participates in team meetings, understands teams objectives and anticipates needs. Works with the team to create marketing solutions.
- Assist with developing marketing collateral (presentations, brochures, direct mail and email releases, newsletters, etc). Coordinates the execution of proposal materials, including but not limited to organizing, collating, binding, etc.
- Works with marketing team to develop new ideas for presenting market research data to clients.
- Works with brokers to develop client-oriented interpretations and graphics of market trends and other sales aids as needed.
- Produces informational fact sheets, marketing packages, etc. Coordinates mail-outs and fax-outs of information.
- Prepare owner reports, activity reports.
- Coordinate marketing teams calendars and meetings.
- Create marketing files and compliance documentation.
- Maintain informational marketing databases.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing, preparation of expense reports, answering phones, copying, faxing, and report preparation.
- Keeps research art and collateral supplies current and stocked.
- Assist brokers with forms, supplies, and procedures
- Provide company information and resources upon request.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum 2 years related work experience to include marketing
- Previous real estate experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong graphic, writing and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as with key internal and external constituents
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task
- Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0