Joina bank like no other.
Whenyou work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making adifference.
Ourclients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the globalinnovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medicalbreakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform theway people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep networkand 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner withpassionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed atevery stage of their business.
Jointhe SVB team and help bring our clients world-changing ideas to life.
Asthe CAS Manager provides day to day leadership directly to their team withthe responsibility to nurture relationships, deliver value and increase theutilization of SVB products and services they support, contributing to theoverall Net Promoter (NPS) strategy. This role leads a team comprised of exemptand/or non-exempt employees that may be geographically dispersed; Creates anenvironment based on personal accountability, learning and growth across theirteam through consistent coaching and feedback; provides thought leadership andanalytical skills on how best to approach or solve a situation; seeks andimplements improvements to improve the day-to-day activities and efficiency oftheir team; builds and leverage relationships across SVB teams in order todrive value added solutions and service; point of contact for escalations;participates in and may lead projects and/or initiatives that benefits theirdirect team and may have impact upon the broader CAS Community.
- Tactically implements day to day activities with their team, that supports the CAS/SVB strategic goal.
- Through day-to-day coaching, focused on driving the best client experience as measured by NPS and/or Medallia transaction client feedback and other feedback mechanisms
- Performance coaching and guidance on how to improve or take their direct teams performance to the next level.
- Sets performance/behavior expectations and holds direct team accountable
- Consistently engages in development conversations with employees focusing on their specific goals growth within in current role, career progression within CAS and/or other parts of the organization.
- Engages in regularly calendared 1x1 meetings with team members
- Drives employee engagement through recognition, engagement activities and consistent/comprehensive communication
- Responds to employee concerns with a sense of urgency
- Recruits and selects talent that supports SVB culture and growth plans
- Determine structure of the team and organization of workload
- Ensure employees receives proper training to excel in role
- Prepare and deliver performance evaluations and development plans
- Supports SVB first line of defense initiatives through team(s) adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that the incident process is followed and communication is disseminated to effected groups.
- Partner closely with clients throughout the escalation ensuring there is consistent communication and follow-up until their issue is resolved
- Engage the appropriate teams/partners to resolve the issue
- Communicate status updates to leadership and/or team as appropriate
- Develop solutions for the client that will improve their relationship and/or interaction with SVB
- Participate as SME and may lead a project or initiative that drives improvements in the client experience, processes and or efficiency
- As a SME responsible for active participation in identifying downstream impacts and raising risks to the project manager
- If leading a project, responsible for creating deliverables, measures of success, time frames, securing appropriate resources, status updates to leadership and overall execution of the project
- Proactively identifies and builds the business case to initiate a project that will improve the client experience or operational efficiency.
- Build and Leverage Relationships (Managing Relationships)
- Forges relationships internally within SVB in order to deliver value to our clients and/or products
- Ability to influence relationships without direct authority, to specific outcomes that will be a benefit to both SVB clients and internal SVB processes/people.
- Build relationships that will enable inclusion with key partners inside and outside SVB
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 or more years of experience in client services or financial services industries
- Relationship/ Partnership management
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications/presentation
- The ability to think strategically and analytically couples with strong written and communication skills
- Advanced leadership qualifies including a high degree of professionalism with ability to influence and effect change within the organization
- Passionate advocate with ability to identify and fulfill client needs
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Job: Banking Commercial
Organization: SVB Financial Group.
Job Posting: May 6, 2020, 10:26:41 PM