Senior Compliance & Legal Recruiter
On behalf of our client, a publicly-traded Foreign Exchange is looking for a Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Manager - Fintech MSB - 100% Remote ( Permanent Opportunity) The successful candidate should have an understanding of regulatory requirements surrounding money transmission.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the company's reporting requirements are met on time. It is imperative that the candidate is highly proficient in Excel. This role will also require interaction with various state regulatory agencies and will act as the liaison between the company and state regulators on licensing and compliance matters. Those individuals with experience working with a Money Service Business will be given preference.
- Manage regulatory and compliance matters related to money transmission licenses and other regulatory licenses
- Oversee and remediate non-financial crimes.
- Manage Consumer Protection for North America.
- Coordinate state money transmitter license reporting, including preparation and submission of all renewal applications, quarterly, semi-annual, annual financial and other reports as required.
- Manage state license renewal process ensuring all documents and fees are submitted in a timely manner.
- Prepare notifications and forms related to material changes to the company as required by regulation.
- Fulfil requests for information from state banking departments and regulatory agencies.
- Manage portfolio of surety bonds.
- Prepare and file all reports associated with entity management (annual state corporate reports, dba renewals, qualifications to do business).
- Maintain license tracking database, compliance filing calendar and reminders.
- Assisting with special projects and additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field (preferred).
- 2+ years of experience working in a state-regulated Money Services Business (MSB) in a Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, or similar role (preferred).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, conflicting deadlines.
- Knowledge of state money transmitter licensing regulations and requirements (preferred).
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with demonstrated ability to create formulas, utilize PivotTables and Lookups, and efficiently present and organize data.