They are looking to hire a junior to mid-level Quantitative Researcher/Analyst to join their quant group in San Francisco. This firm offers the ideal scenario for hungry individuals that want to carve out their own space within the business, and also want a firm that has start-up culture that still has that executive Citadel presence.
* Contribute on Quant research efforts across external alpha research, portfolio construction/optimization and portfolio management/execution
* Contribute to the maintenance and innovation of the research and risk management infrastructure
* Hands-on proficiency in Python, R, or SQL
* 1-5 years of industry experience in a quantitative research or analyst position working closely with a L/S or market neutral equities portfolio
* Bachelors or master's degree in computer science or another quantitative field
* Passion and drive to work in a start-up like environment with some of the most talented professionals within the L/S Equities space