We are a leading global investment firm and aim to help endowments & foundations, pension plans, and high net worth private clients implement and manage custom investment portfolios that generate outperformance and enable them to maximize their impact on the world. Working alongside its early clients, Cambridge Associates pioneered the strategy of high-equity orientation and broad diversification, which since its inception in the 1980s has been a primary driver of performance for institutional investors. Today, we deliver a range of portfolio management services, including outsourced CIO, non-discretionary portfolio management, investment staff extension, and asset class mandates. Cambridge Associates maintains offices in major financial centers across the globe, with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Working with some of the world’s most sophisticated institutional investors, we bring a deep knowledge of portfolio management best practices to the clients we serve, and select our colleagues with great attention to their potential to become a valuable member of a collaborative, intelligent and hard-working team.
Investments Associates (IAs) in Venture Capital and Growth Equity Research assist Investment Directors (IDs) in the evaluation of venture capital and growth equity firms and the monitoring of current market conditions for the benefit of Cambridge Associates and its clients. The US Venture and Growth Equity research team consists of three IAs, who work under the supervision of two IDs.
• Bachelor’s degree (any major) with a strong record of achievement
• Interest in venture capital and growth equity asset classes
• Strong writing ability and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative and skills
• Ability and willingness to engage in conversation with managers and references
• Solid MS Office skills (in particular, Word and Excel)
• Strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team under tight deadlines
• Excellent project management skills
• Willingness to travel occasionally (primarily to Boston and New York)
All applications must include a cover letter for consideration.
Cambridge Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience.Email