- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Influence Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
- As part of our Influence Marketing team, this position develops and executes awards strategies in support of the business goals for one or more line(s) of business (LOBs).
- Identifies awards programs that will enhance the Moody's Analytics brand, resonate with our buyers, and build awareness and appreciation of our products from all external stakeholders
- Gains buy-in from internal stakeholders of all levels for participation in each award program on behalf of assigned LOBs
- Works with internal stakeholders of all levels to create company and product positioning and messaging that will win targeted awards
- Delivers a compelling case for Moody's Analytics to win targeted awards, ensuring our submissions are timely, comprehensive and enhance our company and solution brands
- Balances the needs of each assigned business, to gain an appropriate quantity and quality of awards for all assigned LOBs
- Maintains positive working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders, gleaning learnings from each that drive continuous improvement in our award submissions
- Once awards have been won, designs awards-related marketing programs and works with digital marketing team to execute on those programs
- Empowers client & prospect-facing employees with award-related messaging, materials and training to help them meet their client acquisition and satisfaction goals.
- Manage an awards marketing budget for each assigned line of business
The role is part of our Enterprise Risk Solutions Marketing Team.
- Typically requires at least 5-8 years of experience in marketing B2B financial services or enterprise software.
- Demonstrated accountability for results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget.
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion in a complex organization.
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing programs.
- Metrics-oriented and customer-oriented mindset.
- BA/BS graduate with strong academic record, MBA preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.