IBCM, Executive Assistant, NEX, San Francisco
An administrative role with tasks including:
- Gatekeeping, calendar and correspondence management, maintaining schedules, email and calendars; conference/meeting/event coordination.
- Liaising with group heads, other high-profile individuals, and extensive client interaction, while actively handling her/his schedule (e.g., not afraid to interrupt a meeting if she/he needs to be somewhere)
- Arranging and facilitating extensive domestic, international, and multi-destination travel including flights, hotels, and cars in accordance with IBD policy, expense guidelines while understanding principal's preferences and be able to actively address them.
- Extensive preparation, tracking, and management of all expense reports and reimbursements; understand and comply with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing; complete monthly reconciliations of principal's Amex statements.
- Work with coverage team to cover all incoming calls quickly and effectively; understand and use firm's web and audio conferencing resources; understand client base and working group list in order to field calls and address issues effectively and expeditiously.
- Tight-knit collaboration with coverage partners is required; discussing and coordinating time away from the office with your coverage partners to ensure that there is strong banker coverage at all times. This is important especially as it relates to sick days, vacation days, early departure, late arrivals, lunch, general stepping away and any change to the schedule that may have an impact on the coverage group and banker coverage.
- Communicate sick days, vacation days, early departure, late arrivals and any change to your schedule to CAO team and Group Operations Generalist.
- Word processing, document/presentation creation, and IBD-specific customizations in MS Office (i.e., PitchSuite) to build and edit documents, enter data, and craft correspondence.
- Generating research reports and pull company and client information using proprietary tools, Library, online tools, Spider, etc.
- Opening, sorting, prioritizing, and distributing incoming correspondence; tracking principal's attendance; filing and retrieving documents, records, and reports in accordance with IBD and firm policy; perform general administrative errands; liaise with IBD Office Administration team to assist in maintaining supply and toner stock; manage mailings; along with other general administrative support
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail, with attested time management skills, prioritization and multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a polite and pleasant yet direct manner
- A positive, patient and calm outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills with discretion, proactivity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and creativity
- Prior experience working in financial services and for senior-level officers
- Proficiency in a PC environment, particularly MS Office applications
- Hours - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., plus overtime based on business need.