IAM Security Architect, VP
Who we are looking for
State Street cyber architecture & engineering (CISO team) is looking for outstanding individuals with excellent intellectual and analytical capabilities, entrepreneurial problem-solving skills, strong communications, and influencing capabilities. A robust strategy, architecting zero trust building blocks, deployment, and a passion for effecting change across the organization.
This role will have a broad range of responsibilities and security architecture reviews, design, redesign for scale, and resiliency changes with aggressive execution timelines. What you will be responsible for
As an IAM Security Architect, VP
What we value
- Lead IAM security design for scale and build zero trust building blocks to enhance end-to-end layered security maturity.
- Thought leadership and Advisory
- Be part of long-term security strategy development and execution.
- Define user cases and IAM requirements for business evolving direction from private, public, hybrid cloud, and partners directions.
- Prepare and maintain a reference architecture that maps relevant technologies and systems in a comprehensive and multi-layered view.
- Work with business and architect groups, lead the future state of scalable IAM architecture change journey and building block for adaptive identity framework.
- Evaluate, select, and recommend technology products/services that align with the roadmap supporting evolving business IAM demands.
- Participate in operational reviews and security read-outs to assure that services are performing as expected and introduce refinements to maintain identity integrity and security.
- Engage with, influence all levels of the organization, drive collaboration and trust, and ensure practical strategic priorities.
- Project leadership
- Oversee implementation of multiple key initiatives, working closely with line management responsible for executing change; define associated change management imperatives and required resources.
- Work closely with functional areas at state street to develop plans and materials related to standardized security NFR and validation process.
- Manage IAM architecture process governance processes, ensuring regular communication and coordination of initiatives across the cross-functional teams.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Deliver scalable IAM architecture aligned with Zero trust building blocks, scalable, resilient cyber services architecture, and monitoring infrastructure. To enable Street to have a world-class capability to effectively address the Bank's growing business operations' increasingly complex and rapidly evolving security needs.
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing large-scale change initiatives-exhibit resilience and tenacity to keep stakeholders energized and committed to journey throughout the change lifecycle, managing fatigue, and sticking with the change to realize expected business benefits.
- Strong communication skills to promote critical wins and new behaviors throughout the organization
- Collaborative leadership and work style with the ability to effectively interact with and earn the trust of peers, CTO, development teams across the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership and commitment to work and passion for delivering results.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's or MS degree in computer science is required, MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years' experience with
- The PKI infrastructure, security protocols, HSM, Secret Vault.
- MFS, Privileged access management.
- Access controls using Active Directory, AAD, IDP, and SSO
- Access Management (RBAC, ABAC workflows), Privacy and Governance.
- Designing and understand DR resilience challenges
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers