Global Markets, Cash Equities, Research Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Founded in 1856 to pioneer the country's railways and economic expansion, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 48,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy, and a streamlined global organization, we serve our clients through five divisions: our Swiss Universal Bank; International Wealth Management; Asia Pacific; Global Markets; and Investment Banking and Capital Markets. These divisions are supported by our Corporate functions, including technology, operations, risk management, compliance, and more. We partner across businesses and regions to build creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. We will invest in your development with ongoing opportunities for training, networking, and mobility. Join us and let's craft the new Credit Suisse together.You will cover West Coast based institutional accounts who invest in U.S. Equities with particular emphasis on the US Research Product and develop multi-product knowledge beyond Research
- You will engage in client contact and act as a liaison between research analyst and client, facilitating the relationship and disseminating information to clients directly
- You will develop specific knowledge of stock picks with the purpose to pitch clients and sales group
- You will develop high level knowledge of meaningful deals in order to pitch them to clients
- You will serve as a liaison between deal, syndicate and client to balance the needs of client and syndicate with the aim to lobby for the most appropriate allocation
- You will be responsible for selling the firm's research views, New Issues, Secondary and Blocks, and leading the institutional account relationship
- You will manage daily client needs including analyst and company roadshows, investor tours, conferences, etc.
- You will engage in cross selling of products by identifying which clients are suited to each product, pitching ideas to clients and follow up with introductions to the appropriate Credit Suisse product salesperson when applicable
- You will coordinate travel for client meetings with analysts, managements; engage in entertaining clients with dinners, games, shows, etc. as needed
- You have a bachelor's degree and 3-7 years of experience in Equity Sales
- You have a series 7 and 63
- You have a strong willingness to learn multi-products including US research product
- Possessing direct Equity Portfolio Sales experience a major advantage.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills for client and team interaction
- The ideal candidate is a team player