Global Manager, Services
Manager, Global Reward Services
Requisition #: 47344
Practice Area: Tax
Location: San Francisco, CA
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our practice.
- Provide global tax, compensation, benefits and HR-related services by working as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Manage senior level client relationships, advise on technical and operational issues, have a high level of responsibility for service delivery, and manage teams of tax professional and assistants working on client projects
- Oversee risk and financial performance of engagement, including billing, collections and budget for assigned projects
- Develop and present tax technical and practical recommendations to clients and prospective clients
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Provide direction to and maintain managerial responsibility for a team by acting as a coach and mentor to other Global Reward Services professionals and through teaching internal and external classes and seminars
- Minimum four years of experience in at least three of the following areas; total rewards and benefits; global compensation and equity sourcing and taxation; domestic and global employment tax compliance and consulting; M&A advisory; executive compensation and compensation integration; mobility tax compliance and consulting; corporate taxation; ASC 718, ASC 740, share-based compensation delivery and data & analytics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university major or minor in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Licensed CPA, JD/LLM, or possession of at least one of the following accreditations: EA, PMP, CBAP, GPHR, MBA, MS, ASOA, ENR ACT, FSA, CBP, CCP, CEBS, CPP, PHR, SPHR, and, SGMS (Any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that does not currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements and client service teams, prioritizing multiple projects, working on multiple assignments, and managing assignments in a team environment through proven leadership, analytical, consultative and project management skills while working on client's sites as needed and travel up to 25%
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate recommendations to clients and prospective clients in real-time and in written communication, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment and, work independently and with a team
- Strong technology skills including MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau or experimentation with other digitization tools
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.