FutureAdvisor, Partner Marketing and Strategy
- Not Specified
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
You will be part of a team driving adoption for FutureAdvisor’s automated investment service with our partners. This role will collaborate with internal and external teams to execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (B2B and B2B2C) -- helping to drive successful launches and on-going results across our partners’ businesses.
We are looking for an energetic team member with a breadth of strategy and marketing experience -- someone who can plan and organize marketing efforts from ideation to execution. If you’re excited about working directly with FutureAdvisor’s partners to empower everyday consumers with a better understanding of their finances, we’d love to chat!
- Collaborate with our partners’ (major financial institutions) marketing teams on sales and marketing programs aimed at driving user acquisition and engagement.
- Generate new campaign ideas and iterate on them quickly, taking them from concept to launch in entirety.
- Project manage partner marketing programs from ideation through launch.
- Write and consult on content for email copy, subject lines, web copy and articles, or similar.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing, platform delivery and compliance teams as well as senior staff from pre-launch through the life of the partnership to ensure successful launches and on-going adoption.
- Be an expert on our product and marketing strategies and share that knowledge with our partners. Be an expert on our partners’ marketing activities and share that knowledge with our internal teams.
- BS/BA degree or work experience equivalent
- At least 4+ years marketing experience
- At least 2+ years digital marketing experience including email marketing, display, direct response, and cross-channel marketing
- At least 2+ years’ experience creating and developing marketing collateral
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple partners’ high priority projects simultaneously, and operate with flexibility in a fast-paced environment to meet tight timelines
- Consistently exhibit strong attention to detail, ability to ‘think ahead’ and nimbleness to adapt to change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to write polished short form content (i.e., email copy, subject lines, web copy and articles)
- Confident, executive presence, with experience in client-facing roles and comfort working directly with partners
- Flourishes in a team-based environment to drive execution, knowing when to collaborate, delegate and/or roll up your sleeves
- Data-driven passion to test and learn, to continuously improve in all your marketing campaigns and partner relationships
- Experience in financial services, working with advisors or consumer banks, is a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.