Financial Due Diligence Fdd
Financial Due Diligence (FDD) - Senior Associate Locationselect Job Categoryselect
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent or has demonstrated required minimum number of hours for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Demonstrates proven thorough aptitude and success with resolving issues in technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting, especially pertaining to business combinations.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Category: Deals Transaction Services
Line of Service: Advisory
Level: Senior Associate
Specialty/Competency: Financial Due Diligence
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Location(s): CA-San Francisco, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, OH-Cleveland, TX-Dallas, CA-Los Angeles, FL-Miami, MN-Minneapolis, CO-Denver, MI-Detroit, MA-Boston, NY-New York, CA-San Jose, PA-Philadelphia, TX-Houston
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Job ID: 83681WD