A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
- Consulting in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
- Utilizing AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization) and leading sanctions and RPA systems, and implementation of these systems;
- Providing end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions systems and platforms;
- Utilizing intelligent robotic process automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Pega, UiPath, etc.) and AML systems technologies (Actimize, Mantas, Fircosoft, etc.); and,
- Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire and Tableau.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader within the following areas:
- Leading a key work stream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends, and assisting in the development of knowledge capital for team members;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project and Lotus notes;
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space;
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process in a consultative environment; and,
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement work stream(s).