> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Fiduciary Advisor Job Locations US-CA-San Francisco Posted Date 3 months ago(7/13/2020 8:24 PM)
Job ID 2020-2509
# of Openings 1
The Fiduciary Advisor in our San Francisco office will manage all aspects of ongoing administration of assigned Trust relationships, which are likely more complex in nature and/or represent a strategic value proposition for Boston Private. They will also participate in identifying and assisting in the opening of new business and representing Boston Private with COIs and the broader estate planning and tax community.
- Manage assigned trust relationships including all aspects of opening, administering, and closing of trust and fiduciary business.
- Serve as a strategic resource for wealth and fiduciary planning consultations with new and existing clients, across business areas.
- Draft thought leadership and content on behalf of Trust & Fiduciary Services and Boston Private Wealth
- Complete all necessary regulatory reporting regarding Trust accounts including but not limited to Reg. 9 Compliance Services monitoring.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting to management compliance/ risk related matters within Trust & Fiduciary Services as well as assisting with the management and mitigation of risk. This should include potential and actual complaints, threatened and actual claims of litigation.
- Estate and tax planning engagements for complex, large, multi-generational family needs. This includes life event planning, closely-held business succession planning, tax strategies, insurance, and impacts of changes to legislation (state and federal).
- Understand the nuances of the discretionary review process and participate in such evaluations.
- May directly manage and/or supervise the work of Trust Officers and/or Trust Administration Associates/Assistants
- Serve as a resource for other areas of the Bank with regard to Trust & Fiduciary issues as they may arise.
- Engage the local estate and financial planning communities to ensure favorable visibility of the Bank and its trust and fiduciary capabilities.
- Engage with Business Development Officers and Business Development Associates in the prospecting, evaluation and acceptance of new Trust business.
- Assist as requested, with Bank and Trust & Fiduciary marketing efforts including articles and presentations.
- Contribute to the fostering of a strong team oriented positive culture; provide expertise and skill development support to other members of the team
- Identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university required. Graduate work including J.D. or similar required.
- Additional educational certifications such as CFP®, CTFA, AEP preferred.
- At least 10 years experience working directly with settlors and beneficiaries on trust matters and demonstrated track record of excellence in managing more complex trusts.
- Deep understanding of the role of fiduciaries and delivery of trust services.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills suggesting ability to enhance the Banks Trust business both internally and externally.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS