Executive Assistant to Office Managing Partner
Requisition #: 47860
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Strategic Initiatives, Office Managing Partner to join our Market Development organization.
- Independently prioritize, respond to, and proactively follow up on a significant volume of business critical and highly confidential communications for the Office Managing Partner (OMP)
- Proactively handle OMP client commitment deliverables, clerical tasks as required, such as time and expenses, travel arrangements, CPA requirements, required training and compliance
- Accountable for managing and maintaining complex calendar, including: scheduling and preparing OMP for internal and external client/committee and board membership commitments
- Interact with C-level executives, senior firm leaders and external clients, which requires a significant amount of explanation, clarification, and diplomacy
- Collaborate with Manager, Strategic Initiatives to align expectations and ensure consistent execution of best practices relative to the management of the office across a geographically dispersed major market - relieving management of many administrative tasks
- Analyze and address issues by evaluating different alternatives within a wide variety of established procedures; decisions are generally subject to review by higher levels of supervision
- A minimum of seven years of executive support experience, preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong database and research skills
- Excellent project, time, and task management skills
- Advanced communication and customer services skills with the ability to influence and inspire trust at any levels
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.