Equity Workflow Specialist
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the market & workflow experts at Bloomberg. The team is highly skilled on asset class knowledge, deep understanding of client workflows and Bloomberg's product offerings. This is a client facing role, collaborating closely with various departments across Sales, Product, Data, Electronic Trading, Risk and Order Management sales teams to build and execute on strategies to drive sales revenue. Engagement with key financial players and regulatory bodies are vital in this role. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilizes your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for our terminal business and suite of Enterprise tools.
- Understand our products functionality, how your clients can and could use it, what challenges they face and how our product will solve for their challenges.
- Understand the competitive landscape, market and industry trends, and how that impacts our product and how clients use our product as a result of those factors.
- Demonstrate that you have strong business skills that will allow you to find high ROI projects and connect the dots between internal resource and external needs.
- Establish your own roadmap of initiatives that align with product, sales, and corporate goals.
- Maintain check-in points, and self-report successes and challenges on these strategies.
- Understand the product pipeline, effectively communicate it to our customers, and help product prioritize and create through a Pre-Sales process.
- Influence the direction of Bloomberg product through thought leadership and establishing relationships between Bloomberg's decisions makers and our clients.
- Communicate the strategy for your product and asset class to all sales forces within Bloomberg.
- Be a uniting presence between product, sales, engineering, and specialist groups.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs.
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution.
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals.
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement.
We'd love to see:
- A minimum of 7 years of practical experience and detailed theoretical knowledge in equity markets; know the player-types and their work-flows; including financial and company analysis as well as portfolio construction and risk management
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service, and familiarity with other relevant market information platforms
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- An extensive network of deep client relationships, and ties to applicable professional organizations, societies and associations.
- Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Excellent negotiating and inter-personal skills, with the capacity to influence decisions and deliver results in a timely manner
- Willingness to travel
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not currently require visa sponsorship or transfer
- A commercial mindset with the ability to identify and develop opportunities for other groups within the company and to build strong external networks
- CFA charter-holder and/or MBA