Enterprise Technology Sales - West Coast
We are Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1B business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking the time to understand their unique businesses while focusing on specific data and technology needs. We have an endless selection of data sets covering all asset types. We have multiple delivery technologies. This allows our clients to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate.
Firms that commit to utilizing only the highest-quality data can eliminate data inconsistencies inherent in working with multiple vendors and lower their overall costs. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them consistent data throughout their firm, which is a strategic advantage. What's the role?
Enterprise Technology Sales covering the US West Coast Region. You will be part of a growing business that has consistently achieved double-digit sales growth year over year. You will be responsible for the sales and retention of our technology suite of offerings. This includes our BPIPE real-time market data feeds, our SAPI groupware solutions, Platform distribution services and Event-Driven Trading feeds. You will work directly with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs so that you can provide consultative solutions that address their needs and solidify us as a trusted business partner.
You'll bring with you a deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data around a financial organization, specifically sell-side banks and broker/dealers. You will demonstrate how high quality market data delivered via managed solutions can help lower TCO and maximize ROI. Get ready to showcase the credibility you have achieved through a proven competency and knowledge of enterprise selling across both buy-side and sell-side firms. You are well versed in forming trusted relationships with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our technology solutions will help to achieve their overall business goals. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory
- Be able to work in a collaborative selling environment while maximizing the resources available to help you sell
- Build and execute on sales strategies while collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Assist Enterprise Sales members across the organization on learning how to identify technical sales opportunities
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls and on-site visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Acquire knowledge of customer technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure
- Leverage your knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions; and deliver on revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals
If this sounds like you:
- Experience in enterprise solutions selling in or to the financial markets
- In depth understanding of our sell-side customer's business
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability in accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintaining key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and market data distribution platforms is desirable
- Willingness for regular business travel
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.