ETS - Sales - SF
Electronic Trading Solutions ("ETS") Sales unites all of Bloomberg's cross-asset electronic trading systems into one team, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our buyside and sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, transact, allocate and perform TCA all on one system. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, ETS offers many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, on both sides of the market.
Included in ETS, is Bloomberg Tradebook LLC, a registered U.S. broker-dealer that focuses on providing sophisticated electronic trading solutions to third-party broker-dealers, liquidity providers and their clients. What's the role?
As an ETS Salesperson for Tradebook, you will be responsible for managing and supporting clients that trade futures over our systems and growing our Electronic Trading franchises across all of Tradebook's solutions including equities and options. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients and Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) partners, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business, by partnering with Bloomberg for the clients' trading and analysis needs.
All salespeople are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows, and electronic trading ("ET") needs. With the goals of retaining existing clients, growing the participation from such existing clients , and onboarding new clients to our trading systems, you will be driving impact for Tradebook, other ETS systems and overall Enterprise Sales departments. As the forefront of our ET client engagement, you will be expected to gather, organize, and share product feedback with other internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales Management, etc) to ensure we continue to deliver what the market requires for Bloomberg and Tradebook to become or remain the leading ET provider in all areas where we compete. We will trust you to:
You will need to have:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with your clients
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients' workflow
- Proactively support our clients and manage risk across our futures technology stack
- Collaborate with all groups within Enterprise Sales in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our clients' future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
We'd love to see:
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales, Relationship management and Trading Support
- Deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity
- Strong understanding and keen interest to learn relevant aspects of regulatory, market structure and compliance impacts to electronic trading
- Knowledge of futures electronic trading products and landscape
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and communication skills
- Flexibility for regular travel
At a minimum, we require that you:
- Proficiency with the Bloomberg Terminal
- Series 7
Are legally authorized to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.