Director of Implementations
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Director of Implementations Who We Are We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. Our company has
Director of Implementations
Who We Are
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Our company has a strong mission to ensure that high-quality investment management services are available to everyone.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
We are seeking a talented Director of Implementations to work directly with our financial institution partners and internal stakeholders (which includes: client operations, technology, advisory, and marketing) and lead delivery of our platform to market.
If you are seeking a challenging position with the opportunity to define the digital financial advice industry in a fast-paced environment, please apply.
- Lead an Implementation to deliver our platform to a large financial institution.
- Build and manage relationships with the many stakeholders at our financial institution partners to ensure we have strong alignment on our solution and approach to delivery on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in project Steering Committee as primary representative of our internal delivery teams.
- Manage communication between our financial institution partners and our internal teams – be the voice of the partner at FutureAdvisor, and be the voice of FutureAdvisor to the partner.
- Lead creation and execution of an implementation project plan.
- Coordinate with our partners and internal stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to ensure we deliver on time.
- Drive processes to improve delivery of platform for future implementations.
· Expected to travel to partner sites 1-2 times a month.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 5+ years’ experience managing external relationships (clients, partners, or vendors)
· At least 2+ years’ experience in a product management, project management or product engineering position
- Passion for the industry and our mission, and ability to learn quickly
· Strong relationship management skills (internal and external) and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong project management skills, especially with large, complex projects, including a track record of driving projects to completion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, and create structure where there is none
- Ability to manage and lead as well as perform hands-on tasks
- Experience having shipped product to market a plus
- Technical engineering background a plus
- Experience writing functional specifications a plus
- Familiarity with financial markets and investment management a plus
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.