Director Managing Director, NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
In this role you will develop positive relationships with institutional clients and build internal working relationships with Fidelity personnel in support of service delivery. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- We require associate in this role to hold Series 7 & 63 licenses.
- We prefer associates to have 3-5+ years of Relationship Management or Client Service experience; preferably within Retirement/401K industry.
The Managing Director is the primary contact for the client and works in a team structure which is collectively responsible for leading, educating, resolving client issues, establishing relationships and meeting the needs of Plan Sponsors. The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- Your retirement plan record keeping and administration experience.
- Your relationship management experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your excellent organization and time leadership skills and attention to detail.
- You have shown problem-solving skills.
- Your effective presentation skills, influence and negotiation skills.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Verifying client agreement about the issues and options before implementing with solutions. Developing, leading and maintaining strong client relationships.
- We are responsible for building positive relationships based on shared dedication to mutual goals. We set the strategic direction for the plan and demonstrates ultimate ownership and accountability for the relationship. Acts as the client's "trusted advisor".
- Building client relationship to the highest level of decision makers.
- Planning and conducting effective in-person and/or phone meetings.
- Makes detailed plans and preparations for client meetings.
- Accurately planning, influencing, and implementing Fidelity solutions to address needs.
- Differentiating Fidelity's benefits approach against competitive benefit solutions.
- Facilitating discussions with clients regarding legal, regulatory and design issues across the plan. Consults with clients on qualified and potentially nonqualified plan design alternatives.
- Coordinating internal resources to provide analysis and recommendations to clients on design alternatives.
- Responsible for analyzing investment architecture and providing appropriate alternatives.
- Identifying key drivers and maintains consistent formal/informal contact with key client decision makers.
- Actively facilitating Investment Review meetings.
- Working closely and actively leads discussions with Investment Consulting to build effective investment strategies and develop solutions that benefit clients/Fidelity.
- Assisting Plan Sponsors with plan corrections, resolving operational defects, PSW navigation, providing plan and participant literature, and contribution inquiries.
- This includes problem resolution on behalf of clients to produce a satisfactory outcome.
- Considered the lead associate for the Book of Business with supporting functions (Client Service Manager, Testing and Reporting Analyst) providing services through the MD to the client.
- Building and developing strong working relationships.
Focusing on understanding and responding to clients. In this position you assume a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of the business needs of relevant issues. You will ensure client satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or concerns to proactively provide solutions. Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in crafting and encouraging a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact email@example.com
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.