Director - Data and Analytics Ecosystem
- Proactively establish, develop and manage partnerships with current and prospective partners
- Develop ecosystem strategy to expand penetration and adoption of MA data and analytics solutions across industry participants
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Product teams to identify, evaluate and engage distribution opportunities
- Develop the partnership monetization strategy for data and analytics to accelerate growth and distribution plans
- Responsible for on-boarding new partners and manage relationships
- Liaison between partners, product management, procurement and other relevant stakeholders
- Create and review partnership proposals and contract terms from legal team
- Effectively manage and develop existing and/or new relationships with partners
- Provide actionable, fact-based intelligence and insight to the business leaders and product management
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Be commercially focused
- Able to build rapport and relate to others at all levels
- Organized, strategic, creative work ethic and ability to clearly articulate how plans will impact organizational goals
- Strong understanding of risk management, data and analytics requirements for financial institutions
- Proven ability to run or participate in meetings with senior and C-level management
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Innovative approach to solving complex issues and problems
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Team player with management skills and the ability or potential to lead others
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable
- MBA or related degree required
- Working knowledge of existing Moody's Analytics solutions and data is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.