A career in our Customer Marketing practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers’ underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences. Our team helps clients take advantage of the most important digital trends and tools to integrate sales, service, and operations in a way that leads to measurable business results. As part of our team, you’ll help clients develop marketing strategies and operating models, portfolio and brand management, and improve their channel strategies.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven industry knowledge and expertise consulting on the latest trends in the following areas:
- Marketing and/or brand effectiveness;
- Sales and marketing measurement;
- Loyalty and retention;
- Marketing operations transformation;
- Media/trade spend effectiveness;
- Marketing Technologies
Demonstrates thought leader expertise and proven success managing marketing operations to identify and address client needs: communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements; preparing and coordinating complex written and verbal materials; managing project workflows and budgets.
Demonstrates proven thought leader-level abilities and success with directing teams, identifying and addressing client needs, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining resource requirements. This includes the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
- Leading and/or facilitating teams and develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new marketing opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement with quantifiable results;
- Expert level analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability and success collaborating closely with leadership and business sectors to drive revenue into existing client bases, including the following:
- Partnering with change consulting partners, technology consulting and others to deliver full lifecycle projects across multi-industry client bases;
- Building and sustaining extensive client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new marketing opportunities valued at $2-4 million range annually. Prior consulting firm experience at the Director or equivalent level.