Customer & Marketing Research Head
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 11 Oct 18
Customer & Marketing Research Head is responsible for consumer insight, market research, land information collection, policy interpretation and data analysis to acquire real estate projects and enhance product competitiveness. He/she will report directly to the GM, the American branch.
Our client is a well established Chinese real estate investment firm and they are expanding quickly in the US.
- Monitor the major projects and keep track of market dynamics;
- Schedule and generate the feasibility study proposal and investment suggestion with positioning for land acquisition;
- Provide professional opinion to R&D about product, house type, planning and design on the grounds of market dynamics and feasibility analysis;
- Development monographic study on customer & market, including but not limited to city & area diagnosis, investment analysis, market forecast, big data visualization and strategic planning;
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, and proven performer with a minimum of 5 years' experience with consumer insight and marketing research in a real estate consultant or advisor company;
- Expertise in property development, industrial property, commercial property and long-term rental apartments;
- Advanced spirit of research, communication and discussion skills, customer perspective and business opportunities sensitivity;
- Bilingual Mandarin required.
Opportunity to build up the team