Bloomberg Second Measure is a leading provider of data analytics that deliver valuable insights into company performance and consumer behavior. Using data from billions of anonymized transactions, we have created self-service analytics products for daily tracking and real-time exploration of 5,200+ public and private companies. Clients use our product to discover new markets, gain an advantage in financial investments, and inform their competitive strategies. Second Measure was acquired by Bloomberg in 2020.
As part of Bloomberg Second Measure's marketing team, you'll help tell engaging data stories through multiple content formats. We will work together to build our brand among key audiences -- institutional investors and consumer brand executives. Each day, the Content Marketer will produce compelling content that fuels demand generation and sales enablement. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Analyze data, create visualizations, and craft impactful stories showing thought leadership
- Publish long-form lead gen content (e.g., whitepapers and webinars), event-related content (e.g., speaker presentations), and enablement assets (e.g., sales decks and one-sheets)
- Work closely with our applied data analyst to ensure data is accurate and fully contextualized
- Partner with our Editorial Marketer on amplifying content via owned and earned media
We'd love to see:
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B content marketing experience (SaaS/technology preferred)
- Adeptness at creating data-driven content with visualizations
- Experience crafting whitepapers, webinars, blog posts, multimedia content, and sales collateral
- Comfort performing data analysis and navigating Excel
- Ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technology field
- Experience marketing to institutional investors and/or consumer brand executives
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.