Client Services Specialist (San Francisco or Chicago)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Axioma Inc.
- 18 Sep 17
Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Axioma, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment portfolio management. To learn more about us go to www.axioma.com We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate Axioma is seeking a talented and energetic quantitative professional to join the Account Management team in an exciting and multi-faceted role working with Asset Managers in a Support Consultant role.
Axioma is seeking a talented and energetic quantitative professional to join the Account Management team in an exciting and multi-faceted role working with Asset Managers in a Support Consultant role.
- Work with dedicated existing clients to help them extract maximum value from Axioma products and ensure high levels product utilization, resulting in high retention.
- Educate clients on new product features relevant to their subscription
- Provide subject-matter expertise on optimization, risk models, and portfolio analytics
- Identify new opportunities for Axioma to bring value to existing clients and collaborate with Account Manager to assist in driving increased revenue
- Work with prospective clients to help them understand the unique value of Axioma products:
- Plan and lead product evaluations and proofs of concept. The scope of products included in these evaluations generally includes a combination of risk models, Risk Model Machine, risk analytics, optimization, and multi-asset class analytics.
- Understand prospective clients’ needs and current workflows and train them on the effective use of software and risk models
- Guide prospective clients on implementing Axioma's advanced tools (custom models, Alpha Alignment Factor, multiple risk models in single optimizations, etc.) to achieve superior results
- Team with implementation experts on product installation and integration in client environments
- Coordinate and involve additional subject matter experts to ensure clients have answers to important questions in a timely fashion
- Join Account Manager team members in meetings with prospective clients to discuss potential solutions for their processes and the benefits that clients can achieve due to the unique and innovative features of Axioma products
- Provide feedback to the Product Management team in ongoing efforts to improve and expand Axioma’s product capabilities
- Collaborate with Research and Applied Research on explorations of new ideas and approaches
- Represent Axioma in educational sessions such as webinars, workshops and by participating and presenting in industry events
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, finance, econometrics, or operations research.
- Extensive experience with portfolio optimization, analytics, and performance attribution tools across asset classes
- Strong computer skills (programming experience is a plus, especially in Java, C++, Matlab, R, Python)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Educational background in quantitative finance
- 5-10 years of experience in quantitative finance
- Experience across multiple asset classes
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.