Client Services Associate - Platform Delivery
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to hire a Client Services Associate – Platform Delivery who will participate in the implementation, delivery, and support of our digital financial management solution at major financial institutions.
- Triage and resolve open implementation items as a core team member in Platform Delivery, assigned to specific Partner engagements
- Coordinate resources across multiple functional areas within FutureAdvisor to ensure adherence to project plans and on-time delivery of solutions to partner
- Own the production/distribution of project materials to Partners, including Meeting Minutes, Release Notes, Test and Project plans and solution documentation
- Respond timely to post-launch production issues submitted by partners, coordinate internal resources to resolve the issues, and provide accurate status reporting back to partners on resolution.
- Build strong trusted relationship with stakeholders at the partner to ensure direct and clear communication access the project
- Invest in continuous learning related to FutureAdvisor solutions, the robo-advisor industry, and competitor solutions
- Able to travel to partner sites once per month for up to 4 days
- At least 2 years in a SAAS implementation delivery or production support role
- At least 1 year experience with financial institutions, either as an employee, consultant, or vendor.
- Passion for our mission and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent creative, analytical and technical skills with an entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects
- Strong track record of driving tasks to completion, owning the outcome, and getting issues resolved in a organization structure with matrixed relationships
- Strong communication, materials production, and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interest in: investing / personal finance / digital advice
- Experience and strong track record managing relationships with outside parties (clients, partners, vendors) a plus
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.