Client Service / Implementation Specialist - Platform Delivery
- Not Specified
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
At FutureAdvisor, we are a team of engineers, client advocates, and overall finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, the largest asset management firm in the world, we are a B2B2C enterprise SaaS company making software that allows our investor clients to retire in style. We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for team members who want to implement impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
The Platform Delivery team at FutureAdvisor is responsible for leading each new business partners through the process of deploying our solution to market, in a timely manner and with the highest levels of quality and then providing first class ongoing support.
We have two exciting roles that we are hiring for:
Working under the guidance of an implementation Delivery Lead, the Implementation Specialist works directly with partners to ensure system capabilities are fully understood, requirements are captured appropriately and that the system is configured per the requirements. Finally, the implementation specialist works to ensure rapid turnaround of any issues discovered during User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and that the system launch events are highly successful. There will be travel to partner sites required for this role.
Client Service Specialist
Working under the guidance of a Client Service Manager, the Client Service Specialist works directly with partners and cross-functional internal teams to provide the highest quality levels of post-production support and new feature enablement for business partners live on the FutureAdvisor platform.
Both these roles will have a mix of project management experience, implementation experience and support.
Implementation specialist responsibilities :
- Assist the Implementation Delivery project lead with managing project: scope, schedule, and quality.
- Coordinate resources across multiple functional areas within FutureAdvisor to ensure timely resolution of software issues or questions from the partner
- Respond timely to pre-launch issues submitted by partners, coordinate internal resources to resolve the issues, and provide accurate status reporting back to partners on resolution.
- Able to travel to partner sites once per month for up to 4 days
Client Service specialist responsibilities :
- Coordinate resources across multiple functional areas within FutureAdvisor to ensure timely resolution of software issues or questions
- Assist the Client Service Manager with answering production inquiries, providing status updates on open issues during regular update meetings with business partners.
- Provide ongoing updates to live/in-production business partners regarding capabilities to be delivered in upcoming releases
- Monitor overall performance of our production support activities against business targets and work with the Client Service Manager to present information to business partners.
Both roles will require that the ideal candidate:
- Build strong trusted relationship with stakeholders at the partner to ensure direct and clear communication access the project
- Invest in continuous learning related to FutureAdvisor solutions, the robo-advisor industry, and competitor solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
At least 2 years in a SaaS implementation delivery role, with demonstrable understanding of project management methodology and activities and deliverables associated with SaaS system implementation.
At least 1 year client-facing experience with financial institutions, either as an employee, consultant, vendor, or other technical role.
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities
- Understand technical requirements and how they relate to business processes
- Excellent creative, analytical and technical skills with an entrepreneurial approach to complex projects
- Strong track record of driving tasks to completion, owning the outcome, and getting issues resolved in an organization structure with matrixed relationships
- Strong communication, materials production, and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interest in: investing / personal finance / digital advice
- PMP Certification
- MS Project or SmartSheets Experience
- Jira Service Desk Experience
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.