Learn how we're helping organizations like yours prosper...
Proactive Insights, Dynamic Connections, Informed Outcomes
Drive innovation, protect assets and create maximum value
Providing unrivaled services and solutions that integrate content, expertise and technologies
Make faster and smarter decisions to pursue innovative treatments
Learn more about the world's largest international news agency
Discover solutions to help you achieve your goals and broaden your impact
Unmatched expertise and comprehensive solutions to simplify the lives of tax and accounting professionals
Candidate must reside in territory. Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN or Portland, OR or Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA are preferred locations.
• Surpass assigned renewal targets and revenue goals
• Provide high quality account management and customer support services to assigned accounts
• Lead the development, negotiation, presentation and implementation of subscriber contracts
• Establish solid, long-term customer “trust relationships” and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
• Educate customers on the benefits of CLEAR, Westlaw, Court Express, batch, system to system and other Software Solutions over competitors and train customers for optimal productivity
• Partner with Sales Consultants & Product Specialists to facilitate new sales
• Advocate for Investigative Product sales with internal colleagues, surfacing issues and enhancement ideas to drive technical improvements and product development efforts
• Coordinate local marketing efforts within assigned accounts and help build relationships within industry associations
• Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to peers and to management
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• J.D., M.B.A., or Banking/Lending industry knowledge preferred
• Strong communication, and presentation skills including proposal generating and general business acumen
• Previous Experience working with Corporate Investigative customers preferred
• Experience interacting with C-level corporate executives
• Field Account Management and marketing experience strongly preferred
• Ability to travel to sales training, meetings and to customer locations including approximately 25% overnight travel
• Customer service orientation and experience
• Proficient in MS Office/Excel/Internet/Salesforce.com
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .