- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Chief Compliance Officer
- Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A growing global investment management firm who are renowned for creating new platforms within their specialty market is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer in their San Francisco Office. The Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing compliance and legal advice and consultation focusing on a variety of legal and compliance issues. The Compliance Manager will have the opportunity to have high visibility and provide a platform for making a material impact to the firm's compliance department.
The Chief Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Preparation and continuous improvement of the global annual Compliance Risk Assessment Process
- Providing legal advice to the team as well as work on compliance issues
- Experience working with an investment adviser Licensed attorney in good standing with a state bar Familiarity with a full range of alternative investment products and services, including private credit, private equity, hedge funds, and separately managed accounts Superior judgment, and the ability to identify issues and make reasoned decisions in a fast-paced environment
The Senior Global Compliance Auditing and Monitoring Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Juris Doctor degree
- 5+ years combined in-house pharmaceutical compliance experience and internal audit experience. Prior compliance field monitoring experience a requirement.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including project management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic