Campus Recruiter - Tech
- Partner with senior business managers to determine full-time entry-level hiring needs from campus; identify target schools; coordinate candidate selection process, including resume collection and reconciliation, resume review, interviewing and decision processes.
- Source rising seniors / university graduates to fill full-time positions. Execute process for business units to screen, select, and interview candidates. Obtain management approval for offers, communicate offer/rejection to candidates, and follow up on offers.
- University Relations and Candidate Experience
- Plan and coordinate communications and on-campus activities to engage students.
- Liaise with career services, faculty and student organizations to understand student trends and competitive landscape, and convey Moody's value proposition on campus and schedule recruiting events.
- Implement on-campus marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with and ensure timely communication with candidates.
- Summer Intern Program
- Lead and administer the Summer Internship Program for Moody's Analytics in our San Francisco, and Omaha offices.
- Liaise with Diversity & Inclusion to build relationships with Moody's Diversity Partner Programs to recruit Summer Intern talent.
- Obtain business requests for interns, manage communications with intern managers regarding selection, onboarding, program events and the performance evaluation process.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Through recruiting and program efforts, support Moody's belief that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences contribute to the quality of our opinions, products and services.
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion to present Moody's as an employer of choice for diverse candidates on-campus by hosting and attending events targeting diverse student groups.
- Coordinate preparation of contracts of employment, offer letters and new hire documentation.
- Work with HR Administrative support to coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting university activities, including scheduling and conducting interviews and arranging information sessions, activities, and presentations with key clubs and organizations.
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process
- Solicit feedback on matters pertaining to university recruiting
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Ensure candidate completion of company and local pre-employment requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports as required. Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
- Contribute towards broader recruiting team projects
- 2-4 years working in the Campus Recruiting space
- Experience recruiting for technical roles preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
- Organizational and documentation skills with a highly detail-oriented focus
- Experience managing large scale projects and programs
- Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast paced work environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Good oral and written communication skills - articulate and numerate
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively, follow-up and follow through on all areas of responsibility, respond quickly to internal client requests and suggestions, anticipate internal and external client needs and plan accordingly, and multi-task when required
- Knowledge of company and business orientation and training programs
- Knowledge of company recruiting policies, procedures, and databases
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.