C# .Net WPF Developer-Front Office-Fixed income products IT implementation experience
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
Synechron on is looking for C# WPF WCF Developer for a Front office and Fixed income Products IT implementation role. This is role based in San Francisco, CA
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at : www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrator for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron on is looking for C# WPF WCF Developer for a Front office and Fixed income Products IT implementation role. This is role based in San Francisco, CA.
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- Focus of work should be in Microsoft technologies, including .Net 4.0/4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 12/13
- Extensive experience in .NET 4.0/4.5 framework Extensive C#.net development experience in 2010/12/13 MS Visual Studio environment
- Strong Expertise in developing WPF desktop applications
- Extensive expertise on SQL server 2008/2012.
- Expertise in building application using WPF (mvvm), WCF Services and Entity frame Work/nhibernate.
- Experience in building Service Oriented Architecture.
- Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Strong Experience working in an Agile in a fast paced environment.
- Tools and technologies: .net 4.0/4.5, VS 2010/2012/2013, SQL Server 2008, SVN
- Fixed income Product knowledge in callable bonds, interest swaps , options.
- A solid understanding of valuations and risk measures is also a must.
- The candidate we are looking for will be responsible for working on a wide array of projects related to front office activities.
- Projects include pricing/valuations, scenario and relative value analysis.
- Past experience working on these or similar projects are a strong plus.
- Having worked in front-office trading environments is a strong plus.
- Candidate should have working experience with fixed income products such as callable bonds and interest rate swaps.
- Education:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or financial degree.