- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Contract, Full time
- Apex Systems, LLC
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Coordinate and facilitate work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed business requirements. Research and analyze internal and external product, industry and regulatory trends to further refine requirements. Document business requirements using standardized templates including business rules, business process flows and use cases. Conduct walkthroughs and reviews of deliverables and facilitate approvals according to PMO governance. Partner with technology through design, and with testing teams through QA and UAT to ensure end product meets requirements.
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of business requirements development for customer facing products and services
- Experience developing business requirements in support of Treasury Management products and services (i.e. Payment Manager, SWIFT for Corporates, Lockbox, Cash Vault, Tax Payments, Multi Currency, ACH, Wires, Info Reporting, Liquidity Management)
- Knowledge of full SDLC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Proficiency with MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint.
- Experience navigating heavily matrixed organization, including multiple business lines.
- Hands on experience with business requirements development
- Prior Wells Fargo experience
- Experience with International products and/or payment systems/processing
- Business Process Modeling background/experience
Position can sit Remote!