Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA), Investment Banking, Full Time Associate, San Francisco Technology Group (North America - 2021)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Full Time Associates to join the BCMA Investment Banking team in NAM. The Investment Banking group provides sector expertise and strategic advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising and other strategic financings to corporate, financial service and public sector clients. Your time here will look something like this...
* Work with Managing Directors and Directors on creating and maintaining client relationships
* Work with your group to execute transactions and manage day-to-day timetables and deliverables
* Oversee teams and partners across levels and organizations to manage research, analytics, and presentation materials for executives and clients
* Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and sharing credit and exposure with analyst as appropriate We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 1st year Associate Program starts in July and begins with a 7-week in-depth training program. We want to hear from you if...
* You have obtained an MBA or JD from a U.S. Institution
* You have three to five years of work experience
* You have a working knowledge of financial markets and global business as well as experience managing and leading teams and projects Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development - a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making