Associate, iShares Global Product Marketing
Description About this role
BlackRock's iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $2.5 trillion in assets under management. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets. Role Overview:
The iShares Global Product Marketing team is leading our effort to transform distribution in a constantly evolving asset management industry, through developing & scaling globally consistent messages to drive product segment growth.
We are hiring an Associate for product marketing of BlackRock's U.S.-listed ETFs, with a focus on sustainable and broad equity ranges, which includes core, megatrends, international and factor funds. This individual will help drive product marketing strategy and define the key messaging for some of our fastest growing product segments. This is a high-impact, entrepreneurial role. Key Responsibilities: Strategy
Messaging and content:
- In close partnership with Product, Marketing, Sales and Strategy, develop and drive the integrated scaled distribution strategy for our sustainable and equity product segments.
- Assess the commercial opportunity and maintain a strategy playbook for the equity segment, and balancing channel and product priorities.
- Be creative and heavily engaged with expanding distribution through digital, content media opportunities.
- Drive competitor messaging analyses and client insights to inform product marketing strategy.
- Develop compelling messaging and key narratives across the sustainable and equity product segments.
- Create high-impact content such as videos, sales decks and product guides for use through scaled distribution tactics and sales engagements.
- Support content creation and ensure consistency and accuracy of messaging each segment.
- Drive the digital sustainable and equity experience, user journey and content on iShares.com
- Manage the product launch pipeline for U.S. ETFs
- Working with key stakeholders to determine the level of distribution focus for each launch
- Manage the communication developments and pipeline to the regional marketing teams
- Own the kick-off meetings to create integrated launch plans for new funds and enhancements
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. Our benefits
- 4-6 years of experience in financial services, product strategy, product marketing, and / or directly relevant role
- Deep understanding of financial markets
- Strong commercial market awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to own and execute on a range of initiatives at once, leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity, with an agile and creative mind; demonstrates critical thinking and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Highly collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- High energy, intensity, discipline and attention to detail
- The highest level of integrity and fiduciary orientation
- Bachelor's degree; history of academic and professional achievement
- Series 7 & 63 (or acquired after joining)
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.