Associate Director-Marketing Manager
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
- Owns a function or channel and/or is responsible for all marketing of one or more products, functions or channels.
- Designs and executes a large volume of marketing programs with limited supervision.
- Collaborate with key partners from Product Management, Sales and Services to develop go-to-market strategies for each assigned product and service that enable company to meet its sales and revenue objectives
- Define target market and segments
- Identify best sources for prospecting in these markets and segments
- Develop effective positioning
- Create compelling messaging
- Launch new product/service releases
- Produce messaging that addresses our client's highest and most complex business challenges
- Execute client/prospect-facing marketing strategies with excellence in all channels (e.g. web, search, advertising, email, social media, collateral, events, webinars, public relations, etc.), leveraging other Moody's Analytics marketing teams' expertise as needed and work closely with the MA Marketing Council to ensure clarity and consistency of our messaging by promoting a better understanding of our offerings through a "one Moody's Analytics" voice approach/filter.
- Develop and show an awareness of thought leadership that expands company's opportunities and supports a complex sales process; maximize the impact of thought leadership content by incorporating it into key marketing campaigns
- Achieve company's lead generation, lead nurturing, client service and retention objectives for each assigned product and service
- Working with Analyst Relations & Awards Lead, ensure each assigned product and service gains an appropriate quantity and quality of coverage by industry analysts (e.g. Celent, CEB/TowerGroup, Chartis, etc.), and earns an appropriate number and quality of awards Empower Sales to meet or exceed its unit and revenue goals with regard to each assigned product and service by delivering the training and tools they need
- Empower Services to set appropriate expectations with clients and correctly identify new opportunities for sales of each assigned product and service by delivering the training and tools they need
- Measure effectiveness of the above marketing programs and create a continuous improvement cycle by leveraging learnings in future programs
- Lead cross-ERS Marketing Team projects like QRG redevelopment
- Lead development of new technical capabilities for ERS Marketing Team like client testimonial videos
- Typically requires at least 8 years of experience in marketing B2B financial services or enterprise software.
- Detail-oriented, ability to deliver on-time and on-budget, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Accountable for results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion in a complex organization
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products
- Metrics-oriented and customer-oriented mindset
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo to manage complex, integrated marketing campaigns and produce meaningful results reporting
- Experience managing, coaching, mentoring direct reports
- BA/BS graduate with strong academic record, MBA preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.