- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an integral part of a market-facing team within the Global Relationship Group (GRG) at Wellington. A GRG team services clients, develops new business, and/or maintains relationships with consultants. The role of the AA is to provide dedicated support to the Relationship Managers, Business Development Managers, Consultant Relations Mangers and other professionals on their team; as well as work closely with other assistants in the group and on their team to meet the needs of the business. This position directly supports members of the Business Development teams and supports some Office Management related tasks.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Diligent coverage of telephone lines
- Extensive calendar management
- Travel coordination including itinerary, transportation, and hotel and expense reimbursement
- Meeting coordination including Outlook meeting requests, conference room booking, catering, security clearance for onsite visitors, and Morning Meeting clearance
- Meeting preparation including printing, binding and delivering presentations; crafting agendas and briefing memo shells in preparation for consultant and prospect meetings
- Assistance with the planning and coordination of investor roadshows in the Western Region, including the tracking and organization all logistical details related to the event(s)
- Maintenance of our client relationship management database, including but not limited to entering meetings, updating contact information and running reports on a routine basis
- Coordinating and sending mass mailings; conference and event invitation mailings
- General office maintenance tasks including office supply orders, equipment maintenance, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain a current knowledge of regulatory changes, tracking changes across the client and prospect base, and updating colleagues on California regulations; coordinate and submit quarterly lobbyist filings
- Coordinate Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for the San Francisco office, ensuring that all relevant manuals and contact forms are updated, running the appropriate tests in a timely manner, and educating the SF office on workplace safety and BCP procedures regularly
- Ad Hoc Requests to ensure the effective functioning of the team
- Back-up administrative coverage as needed within the office
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong business maturity with 5+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation; reliable, consistent, proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to flex across a wide range of responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle high-level consultant and prospect contact with good judgment are essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; willingness and propensity to learn proprietary systems
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to use good business judgment and maintain confidentiality
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .