At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid's network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Strategic Account Management team at Plaid leverages our deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We act as partners, advisors, and advocates for our customers. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
Plaid is looking for an experienced customer-facing professional to manage and grow Plaid's relationships with some of the most strategic, fast-paced, innovative, and high-growth companies. In this role, you will focus on our Scaled, High Potential, or Named accounts, depending on experience.
The right candidate has the ability to build strong partnerships with their customers, be able to develop a deep understanding of their priorities, motives and key drivers, is solutions oriented, and has demonstrated success owning and growing strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
You will be the primary point of contact for your customers and will work with them on all stages of integrations, scaling, driving adoption, product expansion, and account management. You will be responsible for working directly with key stakeholders ranging from developers to executives to help them create the applications that will empower businesses and consumers with their financial data. What You'll Do
What Excites Us
- Own overall relationship with your portfolio of customers; identify and partner with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between their business and product priorities and Plaid's
- Lead key partnership initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing checkpoints, and escalations as needed
- Be a strategic advisor and provide consultative guidance on Plaid and industry best practices as customers build and scale their applications
- Collaborate closely with Plaid's implementation team to ensure customer application launches are timely and successful
- Enable successful and consistent renewals, as well as identify and execute on new growth, upsell/cross-sell, and expansion opportunities with customers
- Solve complex customer challenges through creative problem solving by working cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Be a champion for our customers and work with our internal Plaid teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- Demonstrated relationship management experience; previous startup/tech experience is a strong plus
- A strong business generalist with an acute technical acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive results with external and internal stakeholders
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here .