2022 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program (San Francisco Healthcare)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure. Role and Responsibilities
Morgan Stanley's Investment Banking Division has a long-standing, established Western Region footprint with both industry and product coverage groups. The Western Region has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Associates in San Francisco are either generalists across Financial Sponsors and Industrials or focused on Healthcare exclusively. Tech has a tremendous influence on the office's client base, spanning from Tech-Focused Private Equity to companies transforming in the face of IoT.
Associates in LA are generalists across M&A, Retail / Consumer, Media, Gaming and FIG. The franchise is one of the largest and longest tenured in the Los Angeles banking community.
Qualifications and Skills
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
- Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
- Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
- You are an MBA or a J.D. student graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
- You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
- You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities