Senior Associate, Financial,Consulting
54442 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Gaming enterprises face challenging and unique issues. We understand those issues. We have been helping Gaming and Hospitality organizations achieve their goals and objectives for over 50 years. You'll work with seasoned professionals who are dedicated to working companies to help them succeed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Gaming and Hospitality Consulting Manager provides a variety of management consulting services to clients. The types of consulting services provided may include, but are not limited to:
- Business process improvement and internal controls assessments
- Organizational structure
- Profit enhancement
- Cash management
- Profitability analysis studies
- Cost accounting
- Operational reviews
- Process improvement and policy and procedure documentation
- Primary clients are gaming entities across the country, including large commercial gaming resorts, casinos, and Indian gaming.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or MBA
- Minimum of 2+ years business experience with an emphasis on the casino operations or 2+ years in professional consulting services
- Strong internal control skills and experience in developing and improving internal control systems
- Proven ability to manage staff on projects of varying sizes, along with a passion for developing and retaining talent
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must have demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business associates and industry groups, including strong presentation, communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
- CPA or CAMS certification
- Consulting to a similar industry
- Experience and personality to diffuse difficult customer situations
- Ability to function independently, prioritize and act as a mentor to junior staff
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req13778 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
FC IFA Natl Gaming & Hosp Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req13778 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
San Diego, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing