Search Engine Marketing Manager
Job Description : Job Description
Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for assisting the implementation and execution of digital marketing
programs across a variety of channels, including programmatic media buying, digital lead generation programs, social media, SEM, SEO, and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background, superior problem solving and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, programmatic, paid social, PPC, or other digital channels. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
• BS/BBA degree in marketing or a related field
• 3 years' experience leading and managing display and video advertising campaigns, social media advertising campaigns, SEM/SEO, or other digital buying channels
• Experience managing and optimizing programmatic media within a DSP, ad exchange, or other bid management platform
• Experience managing social media advertising programs
• Advanced understanding of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid search platforms.
• A solid understanding of SEO best practices and optimization techniques.
• Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results.
• Ability to effectively test new platforms and techniques and articulate results to the team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
• Agency experience a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf