Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Branch Sales Intern - San Diego, CA Job ID 2019-24911 Primary Location California, San Diego Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
The Branch Sales Intern will work collaboratively with fellow colleagues in a TD Ameritrade branch to provide and ensure the highest level of service and positive experience for our clients.
TD Ameritrade is looking for undergraduate students in several areas around the country who are pursuing their 4-year degree. Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills with background and/or interest in customer service and/or sales. Individuals must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be comfortable with a client facing role and working on the phone.
Internship will last 10-12 weeks in the summer with flexible work hours (prefer 40 hours per week, 8:30am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday) with potential opportunity for continued engagement with TD Ameritrade on a part-time and/or consecutive year basis.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn more about TDA’s business and stays current with financial industry and market trends.
- Utilization of the contact management system to track client information and data.
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issue in cooperation with back office partners
- Assists client with check deposits, stock certificate deposits and paperwork. Responsible for timely and accurate record-keeping of all corresponding Branch blotters
- Partner with the branch team to achieve designated customer satisfaction goals (CSI)
- Places high priority on client satisfaction, builds and cultivates long term client relationships
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s Degree (industry related discipline preferred) with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1 year of Customer Service related experience preferred
- Prior Sales Experience is beneficial
- Interest and/or passion for development of financial services industry knowledge
- Interest in pursuing sales career in financial services industry
- Strong communications skills (written/verbal) and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and detail orientation
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS