Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact that would apply anywhere within or external to the DoD? You understand your customers environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design Software Defined Infrastructure systems in support of the DoD. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and create strategic and tactical paths to modernize everything from traditional on-prem data centers to hybrid or multi-cloud architectures. Youll develop your skills in DevSecOps, IaC or CaC, and everything Enterprise IT while gaining experience in the DoD mission. Grow your skills by merging datacenter technologies, cloud, A&O, and more to create new highly resilient and mission expanding enterprise or tactical solutions. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS in production environments across a broad range of services
- 1+ years of experience with utilizing other cloud offerings, including Azure or Google
- 1+ years of experience with using configuration management and automation tools to provision and manage IT networks and systems, including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, PowerShell, or Terraform
- 1+ years of experience establishing an automated development pipeline for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in CS or Technology
- CompTIA Security+ Certification, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification, or Azure Solutions Architect Certification
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with open technologies, DevOps, and related IaC tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, Diamanti, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform, Pivotal, and AppDynamics
- Experience with JIRA Agile tools, working in an Agile environment, or using Scrum methodologies
- Experience with the full software or systems development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, integration, testing, and implementation
- Experience with conducting proof-of-concepts, developing prototyping, and building reference models
- Experience in resolving or assisting with the resolution of production issues in established ITSM constructs, including Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level of Agreement (OLA) preferred
- Experience with DoD security implementation, including STIG, security tools, such as HBSS, ACAS, and SIEM, and Cloud security best practices
- Experience with implementing and supporting advanced Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, including directory services, PIV, single-sign on, authentication services, privileged access management, and federation
- Experience with network Security Operations Center (SOC) operations as an engineer or operator, including firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption, monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and authentication solutions for traditional and Cloud-hosted IT systems
- Knowledge of federal IT and Cloud security policies, including FISMA/RMF, FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, and DoD Cloud SRG and applying them to Cloud security architectures
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, youll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. Youll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. Well help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .