Customer Service Representative
Job Description : Job Description SEEKING CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS Highly competitive annual salary & corporate benefits
"We have been extremely happy with your loan services and hope to use the other purposes in the future. Thanks for the great experience!"
We get these kinds of emails almost every day. Do you want to join a fun, enthusiastic team that works together to deliver service that is guaranteed to be excellent? Does being a part of a fast-growing company based in downtown San Diego appeal to you?
LightStream, an online lending division of SunTrust Bank, is currently looking to hire select individuals who are highly skilled in providing exceptional customer service. This is not a sales position. Every day, our team provides applicants with loans up to $100,000 for virtually any purpose, at highly competitive rates. The Loan Specialist position is trusted to serve our customers throughout the financing process from application to funding. As our customers' primary contact, you will be responsible for handling emails and inbound calls, and supporting our underwriting, verification and servicing teams. Our environment requires teammates to be flexible, quick to learn and ready for rapid growth. We provide exceptional in-house training in an environment that has the enthusiasm of a start-up and the security, benefits and growth opportunities of an established bank.
- Availability to work shifts ranging from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language with a strong customer service focus; proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs (specifically Explorer and Outlook);
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; ability to successfully work in a team environment; strong problem solving skills in a dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years work experience in a customer service setting
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf