Consulting Associate, Management,Management Consulting
7754 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Our Operations and Supply Chain Consulting group is growing and we are currently looking for an Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn new tools and our methodology, sharpen your skills, and build an excellent career.
This position responsibilities will primarily focus on data gathering, analysis, modeling, research, process improvement and materials handling systems design. You will be part of a team supporting delivery of solutions including business process redesign, facility design, labor standards, and systems implementations in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
We offer a professional challenge with the ability to interact with high profile Clients and stretch your technical, management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE), Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Management or Business Administration
- 1+ years of cumulative experience in consulting and/or internal consulting
- Previous industrial engineering experience within complex supply chains
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in DC design (i.e. layout and operations) highly preferred
- Experience in process improvement and material handling
- Ability to work effectively on a team and support high levels of performance
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to Travel 50-75%
- Proficiency using tools such as AutoCad, MS Project and Visio
- Experience with labor standards and Labor Management Systems
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10955 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
MC Operations and Supply Chain Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10955 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
San Diego, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Campus Associate Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing