Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Derivative Operations Specialist, Associate 2 is responsible for accurately posting domestic and foreign derivatives, including (but not limited to) swap, Future, Options and collateral transactions to our Custody and Accounting systems.
- This individual resolves data quality issues through interaction with accounting and client service groups in North America and Europe.
- The individual acts as a first level resource within assigned business unit to process transactions in accordance to established procedures.
- This individual performs various daily tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines. Assists with other related duties as required. Reviews work for accuracy and serves as a resource.
- Bachelor's degree with business related coursework or B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel)
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline oriented